TITAN 40 ton 40ft Sideload Trailer, Side Loader Container Trailer
TITAN Sideload Trailer is safe, environmental, reliable and most advance. all key parts equipped are from European brand. TITAN sideload trailer can slide to fit 20ft 40ft containers. It has wireless remote control, in case, it is also equiped with manual operating on arms. This lifting capacity with 37tons, 40tons and 45tons containers are made easily within a safe working envelope.
TITAN Sideload Video for your reference on YouTube: https://youtu.be/WcCxFgnXkGk, Please watch this Video
1. Power take off (PTO) or Diesel APU: A power source. While typically the cranes are powered by a trailer mounted diesel engine or gasoline engine-Japan Kubota Brand Engine Motor, the cranes are sometimes powered via a PTO from the truck head or tractor. TITAN sideloade trailer equip your vehicle with power take off as standard, the optimum solution for the highest reliability, service and economy. The hydraulic system with power take off has a very low tare weight and minimum diesel consumption. Engine throttle size and engine speed can be control, improving working efficiency.
2. High quality Lifting Cranes made by XCMG, after the stress test , the crane can meet the requirements of bearing for perfect operation and safety. The hydraulically cranes lift the container (from the ground, loading dock, another vehicle, railway wagon or from the top of another container placed on the ground or other location) on and off the chassis. These cranes are placed on top of the sideload chassis and they are normally able to travel along the chassis being shifted by hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors in order to load varying container lengths.
3. Wireless remote controller and manual operation. the wireless remote controller can control its legs and cranes within 30m, Simple pictograms display the functions. this technology provides convenience and safety for the operator.The remote control, a device with joysticks & buttons typically attached via a multi-pair electric wire or via a radio signal and that allows the operator to walk around the container and view the unit from various angles during operation.
4. Stability and safety. when loading heavy duty containers. The TITAN Sidelifter can equipped with extra stabilisers on the non lifting side. This ensures lifting containers more safety.
5. Heavy duty Sideload Trailer Chassis :the chassis of Sideload Trailer is made by high strength steel to be welded, which bears the weight of the container when loaded, as well as supports the cranes.
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Dimension ( L * W * H )||14100*2500*4000mm|
|Axles||3 *13 ton BP axles|
|Tire||12R22.5 tubless tire, 12pcs|
|Suspension||Heavy duty mechanical suspension|
|Kingpin||2 inch or 3.5 inch bolted type|
|Landing gear||2 Speed, 28T|
|Manufacturer||XCMG Brand Crane|
|Max.lifting capacity||37 ton ~40 ton|
|Container type||20 foot , 40 foot|
|Optimum gap trailer to container||400mm|
|Maximum gap trailer to container||1500mm|
|Maximum working range||4000mm|
|Maximum stabiliser outreach||3200mm|
|Maximum pressure of hydraulic||28MPa|
|Hydraulic Pump||Gear type Casappa Italy|
|Hydraulic Direction Control Valves||AMCA Holand|
|Hydraulic Power Pack|
|Motor||Japanese Kubota diesel engine|
|Electrical Control System|
|Remote Control||NBB Germany|