|Product Name:||40ft Container Sidelifter||Axle:||3 Axles|
|Dimension:||20ft 40ft||Capacity:||40 Ton|
TITAN 40ft Container Sidelifter , Container side lift Trailer
Container sidelifter is specially designed and manufactured By Titan Vehicle Company. It is one of container trailer to transport and loading containers. There are two types. One is with control system by getting power from gear box. Anther one is with diesel engine.
It is very convenience to load and unload containers by this model. It can take 20ft and 40ft containers. Container side loader trailer is the main vehicle at sea port.
Sa far, Titan container sidelifter trailer are sold well to more than 30 countries commended by the customers for the high quality and good service.
• Lifting cranes (sometimes called Crane Modules). The hydraulically powered cranes lift the container (from the ground, loading dock, another vehicle, railway wagon or from the top of another container placed on the ground or other location) on and off the chassis. These cranes are placed on top of the sidelifter chassis and they are normally able to travel along the chassis being shifted by hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors in order to load varying container lengths.
• Stabilizing legs. These are fitted with hydraulic legs which are necessary to permit the lifting fully laden shipping containers without tilting the vehicle. These may be adjustable to assist operation on unlevel ground and facilitate greater safety margins and load limits when stacking containers.
• A power source. While typically the cranes are powered by a trailer mounted diesel engine or gasoline engine, the cranes are sometimes powered via a PTO from the truck or tractor.
• The tractor/cab, which pulls the trailer, and in some cases supplies power through the PTO.This tractor/cab always supplies the compressed air for thewheels' brakes of the sidelifter. Normally, the sidelifter can not be operated without being connected to the Tractor because even if the power pack is under the sidelifter, the tractor provides compressed air for the trailer brakes and also additional stability for the lifting operation.
• Chains, which are attached from the top of the cranes to the corner castings at the base of the container(s) during lifting operations. There is a special linking device that when placed between two 20 ft containers allows the user to lock two 20 ft (2 TEUs) containers together allowing the sidelifter to lift them as if they were a 40 ft container.
• The chassis, which bears the weight of the container when loaded, as well as supports the cranes.
• The remote control, a device with joysticks & buttons typically attached via a multi-pair electric wire or via a radio signal and that allows the operator to walk around the container and view the unit from various angles during operation
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Dimension ( L * W * H )||14100*2500*4000mm|
|Axles||3 *13 ton BP axles|
|Tire||12R22.5 tubless tire, 12pcs|
|Suspension||Heavy duty mechanical suspension|
|Kingpin||2 inch or 3.5 inch bolted type|
|Landing gear||2 Speed, 28T|
|Manufacturer||XCMG Brand Crane|
|Max.lifting capacity||37 ton ~40 ton|
|Container type||20 foot , 40 foot|
|Optimum gap trailer to container||400mm|
|Maximum gap trailer to container||1500mm|
|Maximum working range||4000mm|
|Maximum stabiliser outreach||3200mm|
|Maximum pressure of hydraulic||28MPa|
|Hydraulic Pump||Gear type Casappa Italy|
|Hydraulic Direction Control Valves||AMCA Holand|
|Hydraulic Power Pack|
|Motor||Japanese Kubota diesel engine|
|Electrical Control System|
|Remote Control||NBB Germany|
- Reference Drawing of self loading container truck trailer
The TITAN container Sidelifter trailer is suitable for using at seaports the entire world:
1. Maputo, Mozambique
4. Paul New Genie
40ft sidelifter for Djibouti
40ft sidelifter for Mozambique
40ft sidelifter for Mariarias
More details of side loader trailers, welcome to contact us now for best price.