Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
February 3, 2021
Attention should be paid to the feeding stage of dry bulk cement tanker trailer
1. Before opening the feed port, you must first open the pressure relief valve and the ball valve of the intake pipe. After removing the residual air in the tank, open the material cover to avoid injury.
2. Always pay attention to whether the pressure gauge is working properly, and prevent the pressure gauge from malfunctioning and overpressure, and the tank body of the dry bulk cement tanker trailer will burst and leak.
3. Always check the safety valve to ensure that the pressure relief starts at 0.2Mpa, and the pressure in the tank must not exceed 0.2Mpa.
4. Frequently check whether the operation table is working properly to avoid over-rotation and damage to the air compressor and power take-off (specially for powder tank bicycles).
5. Always listen to the sound of the power take-off and the air compressor of the pneumatic tanker trailer. If there is abnormal sound, stop the machine immediately to eliminate the fault.
4 Axle Dry Bulk Cement Tanker Trailer for Sale in Sudan
How to avoid the explosion accident of the dry bulk cement tanker trailer?
The pressure of the tank body of a cement tank truck is generally controlled by man. Explosion accidents are mostly caused by improper operation. Here, we solemnly remind that operators of cement tank trucks should pay attention to the following points:
1. Dry bulk cement tanker trailer are prone to excessive pressure during the entire discharge operation, which can be divided into three situations: the discharge valve in the pressurization stage before discharge is opened late, resulting in excessive pressure; early discharge due to air supply greater than The discharge volume of the tank body is easy to cause excessive pressure; the pipeline blockage during the discharge process is easy to cause excessive pressure.
2. If you need to open the lid of the pneumatic tanker trailer, you must ensure that there is no pressure difference between the inside and outside of the tank (observe the pressure gauge pointer is "0") to operate. When the negative pressure is in the tank, the cover cannot be opened due to huge pressure, and it is more dangerous when it is overpressure (positive pressure). If it is opened rashly, it may be accidentally killed by flying.
3. During loading and unloading operations, the operator needs to monitor the pressure and discharge conditions in the tank of the pneumatic tanker trailer at all times, and must ensure that the air compressor is in good working condition. During the ash discharging process, the state of the pressure gauge and the pressure relief valve must be kept in mind!
If it is found that the pressure in the tank exceeds the specified pressure, pressure reduction measures shall be taken immediately. Many drivers like to sleep at this time or leave the scene, which is very dangerous. During the loading and unloading process, if there are abnormalities in the air compressor or pipeline valves, emergency stop measures should be taken immediately to stop the work to ensure foolproof.
When use remote control to operate the machine , it may have obatacle in the view of operator, or some operation beyond the view of operator, so:
1) Operator should have clear view on equipment being operated, do not operate if it is difficult to see.
2) Be sure to cut off remote control power when operator stand far from equipment.
3) Be sure to cut off power when perform installation and maintenance.
4) Do not modificate or remove the safety features of system.