Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
December 16, 2020
Analysis of turning radius and road occupancy of mountain transportation trailers with wind blades
1. Classification of wind farm area
The general classification principle of the field category of the wind farm is: the plain area refers to the flat terrain without obvious undulations. The area where the natural slope of the ground is less than or equal to 3"; the hilly area refers to the area where the ground is undulating and gentle, and the natural slope is greater than 3. to less than or equal to 200. The relative height difference is within 200m; the hilly area refers to the area Areas where the natural slope of the ground is greater than 200 and the relative height difference is greater than 200m. Mountain wind farms mainly refer to the latter two types of wind farms.
2. The mode and condition of blade transportation
Under the current economic and technological conditions of our country, the development and construction of wind farms in the southern mountains. There are three possible blade transportation methods: road transportation, ropeway transportation and helicopter transportation. Different stand-alone capacity and different equipment manufacturers have different requirements for transportation, but they are not much different. The main parameters of the large-scale transportation of the wind farm: the diameter of the wind wheel is 110m, the length of the blade is 53.8m, the weight of a single blade is 13.46t, and the length of the blade fulcrum is 30m. The main conditions to be met by various modes of transportation are described below.
2.1 Conditions required for road transportation
I) Pavement bearing capacity and width requirements. The road load capacity should not be less than 15 t/m per axle, and the axle load limit of the bridge passing through is greater than l0t. The load limit of the bridge is greater than 150t
2) The pavement width of the straight road is not less than 5m. The width of the road shoulder is not less than 1m, and the width of the road surface at the general curve is not less than 15m
3) The turning inner diameter of flatbed trucks shall be at least 50m, and the turning inner diameter of special vehicles shall be at least 30m.
4) The maximum longitudinal slope of the road is 9%, and the maximum longitudinal slope of the road with a curvature of more than 45° does not exceed 5%.
2.2 Conditions required for ropeway transportation
1) Ropeway height difference angle requirements: the height difference angle is generally below 45°, and the maximum is not more than 60°
2) Both ends of the ropeway need to choose a flat and open site as the unloading platform to meet the requirements of stacking blades and vehicle rotation. The area of ??the site is generally not less than 3,000 square meters, and the length of the short side is not less than 40m.
3) Span requirements for ropeway transportation. The span of aerial ropeway should be 200-500m
2.3 Conditions required for helicopter transportation
1) Carrying capacity requirements: the carrying capacity is not less than 20t.
2) The blade stacking site also needs to set up an aircraft parking area. The area of ??the site is generally not less than 4000 square meters, and the length of the short side is not less than 50 m
3) Better weather and meteorological factors, such as low wind speed, no rain, no fog, and high visibility (visibility is not less than 2 km)
3. Analysis and comparison of transportation methods
All three modes of transportation need to build roads, which are not only the transportation of other equipment in the wind farm. It is also the maintenance road for the operation of the entire wind farm after it is put into production, but the turning radius of the road is different when there are no blade transportation requirements.
3.1 Road transportation
The total length of the transportation and maintenance roads in the project site is about 70 km, of which there are 35 inside bends, and the total length of the road is 0.9 km widened within 50m. The construction cost of the ordinary section of the road is about 600,000 yuan/km, the construction cost of the ordinary section is about 42 million yuan, and the cost of partly widening is about 6 million yuan; therefore, the total cost of road construction invested by the project adopts road transportation for blade transportation. Approximately 48 million yuan: The scheme of using road transport blades. The construction period is approximately 18 months.
3.2 Ropeway transportation
Ropeway transportation is a way of combining road transportation to solve the blade transportation in the local area at the end.
According to the site topography and road layout, there are 40 sections of ropeways and 80 unloading platforms. The total length of the ropeways is about 20 km. It is estimated based on the overhead ropeway investment of about 1.5 million yuan per kilometer. About 30 million yuan will be invested. Including the construction cost of 42 million yuan for ordinary roads, the total construction investment is about 72 million yuan. The plan of using ropeway to assist the transportation of blades, the construction period is about 17 months
3.3 Helicopter transportation
The project invited several merchants to the site to conduct surveys and inquire about prices. The cost of using helicopters for transportation of the wind farm blades was about 38.2 million yuan, plus ordinary road construction costs of 42 million yuan, so helicopters were used to assist the transportation of blades. The total investment of the program is about 80.2 million yuan. Although the speed of helicopter transportation is faster, it has higher requirements on weather and meteorology. Therefore, the construction period is about 16 months
3.4 Scheme comparison The economic and technical comparison of the three blade transportation methods is shown in the table!
It can be seen from the table that the road transport blade solution is the most economical, so the road transport method is adopted for the blade transport of this project. Many blade transports of mountain wind farms have been built or are under construction. Both use road transportation, which also confirms this conclusion.
Under the current technical and economic conditions, road transportation is still the mode of blade transportation for mountain wind farms. However, with the advancement of science and technology and the full development and utilization of wind energy resources in steep mountains in the future, in a certain period in the future, it is really difficult to build the roads in the wind farms for the transportation of some units of the relatively large mountain wind farms. Auxiliary transportation methods are also possible. This article analyzes and discusses the actual project blade transportation mode. It is hoped to achieve the effect of attracting new ideas and provide a reference for the development and construction of mountain wind farms and the improvement of wind resource utilization in specific sites.