Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
June 4, 2021
The length of the chassis determines the length of the container it can accept. The length of a standard ISO container is 20 feet, 40 feet or 45 feet. For example, a 40-foot-long chassis is used for a 40-foot-long container. Although the length of some chassis is fixed, the length of other chassis can be extended or shortened according to the length of the container to be hauled. The most common adjustable chassis length is 40/45.
Chassis of 40 feet and longer is sometimes called a gooseneck chassis. There is an elbow on the chassis frame, which is designed to fit into the channel at the bottom of the container.
Bomb Cart Trailer
Dockers use bomb trucks to transport containers in the port. Unlike typical container chassis, they have side panels instead of twist locks, which allows crane operators to quickly place containers on them to speed up the unloading process of container ships. The bomb car must not be towed out of the port.
The tank container chassis is used for portable bulk liquid containers or ISO tank containers. They have longer characteristics and lower deck height than standard chassis, making them ideal for transporting ever-changing payloads. These cases can also be equipped with other accessories, including: a lifting kit for easy product discharge, hoses and a high/low kit for carrying two empty tanks. The storage tank chassis has been continuously developed in the past few years to accommodate larger load weights. They adopt tandem axis, extended axis, three axis and high/low combination configuration.
1. The rotation lock adds a limit device, which makes the transportation safer.
2. The handle of the turn lock is beautiful and easy to operate.
3. The front sealing frame turn lock operating handle is placed inside the front sealing frame to prevent the handle from damaging the accessories of the host.
4. The two-position three-way valve is added to the braking system to improve the safety of the parking brake.
Details for the container chassis trailer
1. Specially used for the transportation of various containers. It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
2. Using containers to transfer goods can be directly loaded in the consignor’s warehouse and transported to the consignee’s warehouse for unloading. There is no need to remove the goods from the container for reloading when changing vehicles or ships in the middle.
3. It can be quickly loaded and unloaded, and it can be directly and conveniently changed from one kind of transportation means to another kind of transportation means.
4. It is convenient for the filling and unloading of goods to meet the individual needs of customers. According to customer needs, tooling guarantee, stable quality and reliable performance.
5. The design of the system tie rod angle is reasonable. In the process of frequent operation, the instant friction slip distance between the tire and the ground is reduced, which effectively reduces tire wear. At the same time, the tie rod can be adjusted to adjust the wheelbase, which effectively avoids the phenomenon of partial running-in and gnawing of the tire.
Skeleton trailer are generally named as container transport semi-trailers. They are semi-trailers with container construction for cargo and other parts. They are mainly suitable for use in ships, ports, routes, highways, and multimodal logistics transportation computer systems. In order to create differences in structure, container transport semi-trailers can be divided into good flat type and frame type; and compared with appearance performance, they can be summarized into straight frame type and gooseneck type.
Here we mainly recommend the product features of the frame-type container transport semi-trailer:
1. Generally named skeleton container chassis trailer to overcome "skeleton truck"
Skeleton-operated semi-trailer is still used for container-specific operation models. The difference is that the car is updated and other parts are the chassis frame without cargo platform. After the container is hoisted to the body and fixed in accordance with the twist lock configuration, it also becomes a component of the frame car. Components. The skeleton car must still be used to run the container baby, and enjoys the disadvantages of small weight, simple structure and convenient line cutting.
3 axle 20ft skeleton trailer & 2 axle 20ft container chassis trailer
2. Body structure
The skeleton car is mainly composed of traction pin, frame, brake system, electrical computer system, suspension computer system, axle assembly, detachment control configuration, side/rear protection configuration, tool box, mudguard, spare tire Lifting configuration and container fixed lock pins and other parts. Compare the advanced ruler requirements of the skeleton car.
The frame type container transporter is the high-quality frame of the container transport semi-trailer. The high-quality one is the flat type. The frame type car is welded by the longitudinal beams, cross beams, and front and rear end beams. The longitudinal beams are welded into an I-shape (the main styles are 450 and 500) with excellent steel plate 16mn submerged arc welding. The beams are punched into grooves with excellent steel plates. The beams are welded rectangular light makeup. Integral long beams are placed in the core container locking configuration and other parts to improve the carrying capacity of the container locking configuration. The difference between the flat type and the skeleton type is that the flat type adds a frame and a peach texture floor.
Drawing of the 3 axle container chassis trailers
The frame of the wooden container transport semi-trailer is specifically shot blasted. Most of the frame is assembled and welded on a special positioning table. Its structure is reasonable, the hardness is high, and the appearance is good. By placing the container compact configuration on the frame, it is possible to update two professional containers of 40 feet and 20 feet. The compact configuration of the front and rear containers is a fixed structure, and the compact configuration of the core container is a concealable structure.
When renewing the container, the comparison should be able to make the core container locking configuration spare the arrival board layout. Operating mechanical load-bearing configuration, mainly with factory-equipped axles of 12t and 20t; Fuhua 13t, jost and other types.
The effect is that when the traction configuration is disengaged from the trailer, it is still used to control the ground and encounter the head load of the semi-trailer. There are two types of support configuration, single-acting type and linkage type, which are mainly composed of support plate, screw drive, reduction box and some handles to be mastered. The suspension is equipped with single-axle suspension and double-axle suspension and three-axle suspension. Six semi-trailers are equipped with two spare tire frames, which are installed on the left and right sides of the trailer frame, and are equipped with spare tire lifters.