Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
September 27, 2020
Some Precautions to Drive a Cement Bulker Trailer Safely:
1. The powder tanker has been sealed for a long time. When restarting, the air compressor should be started and air blown 2-3 times. After the experiment is correct, make a record, and then ship the cement.
2. It is strictly forbidden to open the feed port cover when there is air pressure in the powder tanker tank. The vent valve must be opened first. The pressure display value is zero to confirm, and the feed port cover can only be opened when no gas is released from the outlet pipe.
3 Axle Cement Bulker Trailer
3. When the pressure value of the powder tanker is 0.196mpa, open the discharge valve to unload the bulk cement to the ordinary warehouse on the flat ground (when there is no joint). If necessary, the pressure should be lower.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use braking methods to increase the loading capacity of powder tankers.
5. When the powder tanker is loaded with bulk cement, the feed inlet should be equipped with a filter device to prevent agglomerated cement, paper bags, cotton yarn and other foreign matter from entering the vehicle tank and causing difficulties when unloading the bulk cement.
6. Check the air compressor frequently to see if there is any leakage of lubricating oil. If it is missing, it should be refilled in time to avoid damage to the air compressor.
7. When unloading bulk cement, the operator should pay attention to the pressure gauge change not to exceed the specified value (2mpa).
8. When loading and unloading bulk cement, it is strictly forbidden to have idle personnel standing around the bulk cement truck.
9. The powder tanker should keep the conveying hose and joints in good condition.
Through these tips, you can learn more knowledge about the cement bulker trailer. You can click this page to know more designs and specs.