Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
November 18, 2020
Flatbed trailer is usually used to transport 20ft or 40ft containers, they are mainly used for container transportation supporting ships, ports, shipping lanes, highways, transit stations, bridges, tunnels, and multimodal transport. Flatbed trailer is a kind of trailer whose design is suitably made to carry bulk cargo and containers. Most customers use container shipment, which has low transportation cost and short transportation time. TITAN flatbed trailer can be customized according to the different requirements of customers in different countries.
Connection work between overhead semi-trailer and truck head
1. In order to connect the traction pin and the traction seat smoothly, the semi-trailer should be in an air-off state.
2. Raise the cantilever bracket so that the flatbed semi trailer traction pin seat plate is about 10-13 mm lower than the center position of the truck traction seat. Otherwise, sometimes not only can not connect, but also damage the traction seat, traction pin and related parts.
3. Open the unlock lever of the traction seat on the forklift, and then open the traction locking mechanism.
4. Rotate the forklift backwards so that the flatbed semi trailer traction pin is guided into the opening of the locking mechanism through the V-shaped opening of the traction seat, and push the locking block to rotate and lock the traction pin.
When reversing, the center line of the truck head and the semi-trailer should be the same. Generally, the offset between two centerlines is limited to less than 40mm. The angle between the two centerlines is limited to 5° at full load and 7° at no load.
5. Connect the gas circuit (connect the truck's gas supply pipe joint to the semi-trailer's gas supply pipe joint, and connect the truck's control pipe joint to the semi-trailer's control pipe joint), turn on the semi-trailer connection disconnect switch on the truck head to Make the trailer get enough air pressure.
6. Connect the circuit, and then insert the wire connection plug of the forklift head into the wire socket of the semi-trailer.
7. Operate the lifting feet correctly to retract them, then pull down the handle and hang it on the hook.