Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
June 15, 2020
With the prosperity of the automobile transportation industry, high-quality and high-efficiency container transportation has also developed rapidly, and container transportation is gradually becoming specialized. At present, the operation of lifting containers onto vehicles in special container ports, cargo yards and other storage locations is generally completed by container loading and unloading bridges, straddle carriers and container forklifts, while container transport vehicles only perform transportation functions.
1. Railway transfer
Because it does not require a lot of expensive infrastructures, just enough space to load or unload the wagons.
2. Industrial Transport Services
producing companies use these sidelifter trailer for their merchandise.
characterized by a frequent transshipment of cargo between roads and railways and because it requires an uninterrupted transport chain.
The self-loading and unloading capacity of a container eliminates the need for forklifts and other heavy equipment available at both ends of the container route.
The double pump structure is adopted. The theoretical displacement of the single pump is 60L / min, and the combined flow rate can reach 120 L/min. The double pump structure can meet the rapid extension and retraction of the lifting components during no-load and stable and safe operation at full load.
2. Hydraulic pressure gauge
When the hydraulic components and pipelines are operated under normal working pressure or test pressure, there will be no system failure or excessive temperature. The hydraulic system is equipped with a high-pressure filter at the pump outlet and an oil return filter in the oil return line. Used to ensure the cleanliness of hydraulic oil.
3. Overflow valve
The hydraulic system can realize high-speed (low pressure) and low-speed (high pressure) operation. At high speed, the system pressure passes through the high and low speed relief valve to ensure the safety of high-speed operation. The main control relief valve pressure is set to 4200 Psi during low speed operation, thus ensuring the safety of the system during low speed operation.
4. Fuel tank
The container self loader trailer fuel tank should adopt a single-box double-cavity structure. The cavity and the cavity are completely isolated. One cavity is used to store diesel fuel required for the diesel engine to work, and the other cavity is used to store hydraulic oil. The oil tank should be installed with a level gauge, oil return filter, breathing valve and bottom oil port.
5. Hose, rigid pipe and pipe joint
The minimum burst pressure of the hose is at least 4 times the maximum working pressure, and the minimum burst pressure of the hard pipe and joint is at least 2.5 times the working pressure.
1. Container side loaders are designed to work in narrower aisles and doorways. The waiting time is eliminated so that other lift-type machines are available, as well as the need for expensive land preparation.
2. Since the load is carried on the side, the operator has clear visibility in front and behind. It can also free up personnel and equipment for other tasks, thus increasing efficiency and reducing operating costs.
3. Long loads such as timber, steel or pipes are more easily handled because the load is facing in the direction being traveled, reducing the overall width of the equipment and load.This not only saves money for the transport operator; It also saves time for importers, manufacturers, and distributors.
4. Sideloaders don’t need to turn like standard forklifts, so they can drive up alongside the rack or the truck and easily unload and load from the side. The loading and unloading of containers can take place on the ground, reducing the risk of injury.
5. A flatbed allows the load to be stabilized, ensuring safer movement. When transporting a sidelifter by road, operators can easily load containers into trailers without the help of cranes.This means that, in addition to transporting their own containers, a Sidelifter can load and unload entire container convoys without the need to relocate independent heavy equipment.
6. New side loaders have been developed as multidirectional machines, so they can move in all 4 directions by changing the wheels.This eliminates the cost associated with leaving the trailers on the site and increases the opportunities for the number of pickups and deliveries in each cycle.
Besides providing safety and security for your cargo, our low profile sliding side-loader saves you time and money. This outdated technology is no longer necessary when you have TITAN Sidelifters transport your shipping containers. Through the use of patented technology, your container stays horizontal and secure at all times. Safe, Secure, Container Transport.
Through these videos, you can learn about different types of sidelifter trailers, including 20ft self loader truck, 20ft sidelifter and 40ft container side loader trailer, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
Welcome to click “Technical“, you can get more article about our trailers.
Click “Product“, you can find your favorite semi trailer.