Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
October 12, 2020
Precautions about the Bulk Cement Trailer:
1. The bulk cement trailer has been sealed for a long time. When restarting, the air compressor should be started and air blown 2-3 times. After the experiment is correct, make a record, and then ship the cement.
2. It is strictly forbidden to open the feed port cover when there is air pressure in the bulk cement trailer. The vent valve must be opened first. The pressure display value is zero to confirm, and the feed port cover can only be opened when no gas is released from the outlet pipe.
3. When the pressure value of the bulk cement trailer is 0.196mpa, open the discharge valve to unload the bulk cement to the ordinary warehouse on the flat ground (when there is no joint). If necessary, the pressure should be lower.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use braking methods to increase the loading capacity of powder tankers.
5. When the powder tanker is loaded with bulk cement, the feed inlet should be equipped with a filter device to prevent agglomerated cement, paper bags, cotton yarn and other foreign matter from entering the vehicle tank and causing difficulties when unloading the bulk cement.
6. Check the air compressor frequently to see if there is any leakage of lubricating oil. If it is missing, it should be refilled in time to avoid damage to the air compressor.
7. When unloading bulk cement, the operator should pay attention to the pressure gauge change not to exceed the specified value (2mpa).
8. When loading and unloading bulk cement, it is strictly forbidden to have idle personnel standing around the bulk cement truck.
9. The powder tanker should keep the conveying hose and joints in good condition.
How to avoid the explosion accident of the Bulk Cement Trailer?
The pressure of the tank body of a cement tank truck is generally controlled by man. Explosion accidents are mostly caused by improper operation. Here, we solemnly remind that operators of cement tank trucks should pay attention to the following points:
1. Bulk cement tank trucks are prone to excessive pressure during the entire discharge operation, which can be divided into three situations: the discharge valve in the pressurization stage before discharge is opened late, resulting in excessive pressure; early discharge due to air supply greater than The discharge volume of the tank body is easy to cause excessive pressure; the pipeline blockage during the discharge process is easy to cause excessive pressure.
2. If you need to open the lid of the pneumatic carrier tank trailer, you must ensure that there is no pressure difference between the inside and outside of the tank (observe the pressure gauge pointer is "0") to operate. When the negative pressure is in the cement tank, the cover cannot be opened due to huge pressure, and it is more dangerous when it is overpressure (positive pressure). If it is opened rashly, it may be accidentally killed by flying.
3. During loading and unloading operations, the operator needs to monitor the pressure and discharge conditions in the tank at all times, and must ensure that the air compressor is in good working condition. During the ash discharging process, the state of the pressure gauge and the pressure relief valve must be kept in mind!
If it is found that the pressure in the tank exceeds the specified pressure, pressure reduction measures shall be taken immediately. Many drivers like to sleep at this time or leave the scene, which is very dangerous. During the loading and unloading process, if there are abnormalities in the air compressor or pipeline valves, emergency stop measures should be taken immediately to stop the work to ensure foolproof.