Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
November 13, 2020
Tips to drive a dump trailer safely:
1. Do not suddenly push the lifting handle to the "down position" in the middle of full load lifting.
If this operation error occurs, the car suddenly descends, which will bring a lot of impact to the frame and even an accident. Therefore, the above operations should be avoided as much as possible. If there are special circumstances, you must operate carefully. Slow down the landing speed as much as possible. You must avoid suddenly dropping the carriage to the end.
Triple Axle Dump Trailer for Sale in Gabon
2. After the tipping truck unloads the goods, the power take-off must be disengaged to make the dump truck trailer feasible.
If this operation error occurs, when the semi tipper trailer is running, because the power take-off is in the "engaged" position, the lift oil pump will run at high speed for a long time without load in the "small cycle" state.
As a result, the temperature of the hydraulic oil rises quickly, easily causing damage to the oil seal of the oil pump, and even the phenomenon of "burning" of the oil pump; more serious is that the operation of the oil pump means that the hydraulic system has a power source, and it is easy for the cabin to rise automatically during driving Accident.
3. Do not use the emergency brake to unload.
Due to the great inertial force of driving forward suddenly, it is easy to cause permanent deformation of the frame, welding of the carriage and the subframe, burning oil pump or damage to the sealing ring, damage to the hydraulic cylinder, etc. There was a rollover accident. Therefore, it is generally prohibited for dump trucks to drive while lifting.
4. The power take-off must not be in the "connected" position while driving.
1. After mentioning the new dump truck, the fuel must be filled up for the first time. This is to check whether the fuel gauge of the new tipper trailer is accurate.
2. For the economy of the vehicle, except for the first time, it is not necessary to fill up the fuel tank in the future. Generally, it can be increased to 2/3. You know, the full load of the fuel tank is almost the same as an adult.
3. Refueling time is best in the morning, especially in the hot summer, to avoid a large amount of gas in the fuel tank, resulting in less refueling. When the indicator light of the fuel gauge lights up, you should refuel immediately. Otherwise, the diesel pump may be burned because there is too little diesel in the fuel tank to dissipate heat from the diesel pump.