Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
June 18, 2020
Today, virtually all dump trucks operate by hydraulics and they come in a variety of configurations each designed to accomplish a specific task in the construction material supply chain.
Standard dump truck
Rear Tipper trailer
30cbm semi tipper trailer FOB Price: $14000-16000
A rear tipping trailer also known as a rear tipper trailer works by offloading cargo towards the back area. Dump trailers will help you move and unload bulk cargo in a very simple and effective way. Especially when dealing with large jobs. Through carefully designed unloading mechanism, operation safety can be well maintained. The rear tipper design is meant to facilitate the offloading process.
Once the back of your trailer is locked, you can load your cargo in that position. On arriving at your destination, the front side of the tipper trailer gets raised causing your cargo to drop off from the back.
TITAN dump tipper trailers have different load capacities: 24 cubics, 30 cubics, 35 cubics, 45 cubic, and different types: standard, U-shape tip trailer, flatbed container tipper trailer, skeleton dumper trailer, side dump truck trailers.
Side dump trailer
70 ton dumping trailer FOB Price: $13000-15000
The design is meant to allow side dumping and there is a reason for that. You may be forced to do side dumping in areas where there isn’t sufficient space.
The side tipper makes use of hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors and a dump-bucket to one side. The remaining side gives you the option of opening and locking it during your job operations.
HOWO 6x4 FOB Price: $35000-38000
1. Mine place: According to your requirements, the engine can choose 290 ~ 420hp. Choosing a short wheelbase improves the strength of the frame and the passability of the vehicle. For the self-unloading system, you can choose mid-top or front-top.
2. Urban buildings: These trucks usually drive on urban roads with a travel distance of less than 200 km. 336hp or 380hp engine power is the best choice. Choose 6 × 4 or 8X4 tractor according to the load capacity.
3. For transportation distances over 200 kilometers, it is best to use 8X4 to load more goods.
TITAN can provide customers with different models according to different workplaces and load requirements. Such as HOWO 6×4 tipper truck, HOWO 8×4 dump truck.
Maintaining dump trucks can be quite expensive. In addition to tires (each tire may be as high as $1,000), regular maintenance, fueling and insurance are also performed. In particular, dump trucks tend to consume fuel at a very high rate. Each gallon of gasoline can travel 3 to 6 miles, although naturally, they are not used for cruising vehicles.
There is also an additional fee: the driver's fee. An employee, even yourself, needs to be qualified to drive a dump truck, which may mean that the employee's salary may be higher than your regular driver.
1. After mentioning the new dump truck, the fuel must be filled up for the first time. This is to check whether the fuel gauge of the new tipper trailer is accurate.
2. For the economy of the vehicle, except for the first time, it is not necessary to fill up the fuel tank in the future. Generally, it can be increased to 2/3. You know, the full load of the fuel tank is almost the same as an adult.
3. Refueling time is best in the morning, especially in the hot summer, to avoid a large amount of gas in the fuel tank, resulting in less refueling. When the indicator light of the fuel gauge lights up, you should refuel immediately. Otherwise, the diesel pump may be burned because there is too little diesel in the fuel tank to dissipate heat from the diesel pump.
New dump truck inspection
1. Check whether the amount of oil in the hydraulic oil tank is sufficient, otherwise the full amount of oil must be added according to the requirements of the prescribed oil grade. At the same time, check the manual operation valve, the air circuit for leaks, and the hydraulic system for leaks.
2. Under no-load conditions, carry out the lifting test according to the operating procedure of the lifting mechanism of the dumping mechanism.
3. During the lifting process, pay attention to check whether the hydraulic cylinder, gear pump, control valve and other components work normally, such as whether the hydraulic lifting is stuck, bouncing and abnormal noise.
4. After 8-10 times of no-load lifting test, it works normally. It can be regarded as good dumping performance without oil and gas leakage.
If you like this product or need other semi trailers, please contact me, I will provide the detailes for you.
Welcome to click “Technical“, you can get more article about our trailers.
Click “Product“, you can find your favorite semi trailer.