Phone Number : 8613064064064
WhatsApp : +8613064064064
August 4, 2021
The blade mountain reverse tooling has the characteristics of stable and reliable structure, low overall center of gravity, and convenient operation. The load-bearing trailer adopts a 16-meter lowbed trailer with an overall height of 4400mm after installation, which reduces the overall height of the center of gravity and improves the stability of the vehicle, providing a safety guarantee for the transport blades to adapt to different road conditions.
1) Adopting a 6-cylinder diesel engine and a 40ml plunger pump, it provides sufficient power for the blade tooling to realize rotation, lifting and pitch change.
2) The overall rotation of the mountain downshifting tooling is 360 degrees using 4 hydraulic motors, and the blade pitching uses 2 hydraulic motors, which not only ensures balance and synchronization, but also strengthens the power.
3) The cylinder is on the opposite side of the blade and installed below. The lifting arm is enlarged, so that the actual demand pressure on the hydraulic system is reduced.
4) In order to satisfy customers with different sizes of transport blades, two detachable counterweight boxes are installed at the front, which can be deployed according to the situation.
5) The overall structure has relatively reduced requirements for counterweight, reducing the total weight at full load to ensure safety during transportation.
6) It is made of high-strength steel plate, which not only guarantees the overall safety but also controls the overall weight, and improves the economy and convenience in the no-load process.
Wind Blade Adaptor Wind Turbine Blade Trailer
1. The cost is high and the project quantity estimation is difficult
(1) Take 25 common domestic mountain wind farms with a total capacity of 50MW as an example. The total length of the roads on the site is about 30 kilometers, the cost per kilometer is about 1 million yuan, and the cost is about 30 million yuan, accounting for about the entire wind power. More than 20% of the cost of civil engineering.
(2) Mountain wind farms are complex in topography and geomorphology, resulting in large gaps in the engineering volume of different projects; and due to the requirements of the project investment schedule, bidding and construction are often performed without detailed geological surveys, and the geological conditions are uncertain, making the engineering volume difficult. Estimate.
2. The technical requirements are more special
(1) During construction: frequent rolling by heavy vehicles. From the perspective of a concrete truck, one of the trucks weighs 17 tons and loads 16 tons, with a total weight of 33 tons. The foundation concrete volume of each machine position of mountain wind farm can reach 300m³-400m³. When pouring the wind turbine (trailer) foundation, the branch road will be subjected to 30-40 times of repeated rolling by the concrete mixer every day, while the main road may be rolled 90-120 times. If the road quality is not up to standard, the road will be crushed.
(2) During equipment transportation: equipment transportation vehicles mainly have the characteristics of ultra-long, ultra-wide, and overweight. For example, when the 2MW unit blade is transported, the distance from the head to the blade tip is more than 50m, and the width of the car plate is 3m; when the engine room is transported, the car The total weight is about 100t. These characteristics are different from ordinary roads.
Transporting wind turbine blades with extendable wind turbine trailer-schematic diagram of bends
3. Subsequent works for delayed contract
The road project has always been on the critical path of the wind farm project construction plan, and it is also the first project of the project construction. Road construction efficiency and quality are lagging behind follow-up projects such as wind turbines, booster stations, and power collection lines.
Road design standards for mountain wind farms
The mine road is designed at level four. However, in practice, due to the lack of national unified standards, some mountain wind farm road technical indicators require higher than the four-level highway standard, and some are lower than the fourth-level highway. Based on the research of various aspects of the data, this article believes that the "Out-of-Factory Road Level 4" or "In-site Road Secondary Arterial Road" in the "Factory and Mine Road Design Code" Standard implementation. The design speed of mountain wind farm roads is between 15 km/h-20 km/h. If it is to transport heavy, large and special equipment, the design speed can be controlled at 5-10 km/h for safety reasons.
Main technical indicators
The technical indicators of wind farm road design can only be determined by reference to the design standards of Grade 4 roads and based on actual transportation conditions. The width of subgrade and road surface is mainly controlled by heavy, large transportation vehicles and hoisting machinery. The width is generally more than 3-4m. Therefore, the minimum width of the carriageway can be 4.5 m, taking into account the mountainous terrain and subgrade reliability, as well as a small number of small vehicles.
For the needs of staggered vehicles, 5.0 m is appropriate, and the corresponding subgrade widths are 5.5 m and 6.0 m. In particularly difficult locations. The straight section can also adopt a subgrade width of 4.5 m, but the wrong lane and warning signs should be set. The radius of the horizontal curve is mainly controlled by the transportation of blades and towers. The minimum radius is related to the width of the road surface and the widening value. The theoretical limit can be about 20 m. In actual work, the transportation of ordinary flatbed trucks considers various factors.
Generally, the minimum radius is not less than 35m, the special vehicle wind turbine trailer transportation consideration department is less than 20m. According to the "Code for Highway Route Design", the maximum longitudinal slope of the road should be controlled within 9%; however, according to the specific conditions of mountain wind farms, the longitudinal slope value should be appropriately increased.
Generally, the main road should not exceed 14%, in branch roads or local topography. Restrictions on special road sections can also be appropriately relaxed to 16% or even 18%. At this time, cement concrete pavement should be used to increase large road friction or auxiliary traction measures for transportation vehicles to ensure the safety of equipment transportation.
Wind Trubine Blade Transport Trailer transports wind turbine blade to the top of the mountain
Bridge and culvert reinforcement
Reinforcement of bridges and culverts is a common problem in the approach roads of mountain wind farms. Because the roads of mountain wind farms are geographically special, the terrain is complex and diverse, and the original road grades and road conditions are relatively low, various bridge and culvert facilities are not only simple, but also have the problem of disrepair. They must be reinforced to be effective. Satisfy the transportation load demand of the wind farm for heavy parts. When strengthening the road bridges and culverts of mountain wind farms, major parts need to be considered comprehensively
For transportation requirements, scientific design should be carried out based on the structural characteristics, load capacity and disease status of existing bridges and culverts, and the most feasible reinforcement principles and reinforcement schemes should be selected. Mountain wind farm roads can be divided into temporary roads and permanent roads. For bridges and culverts on permanent roads, emphasis should be placed on improving the carrying capacity of their structures; for temporary roads, temporary measures can be taken to disperse the load on the road, or to build temporary access roads and bridges for vehicles to detour. In the specific implementation process, it should be determined based on technical and economic comparison.
Extendable Wind Turbine Trailer/Wind Turbine Blade Transport Trailer
1. Transportation of engine room and wheel hub
The tractor adopts Delong 4254 450 horsepower and is transported by ordinary low-profile semi-trailer vehicles.
2. Generator transportation:
The tractor adopts Delong 4254 450 horsepower and is transported by a telescopic trailer vehicle.
3. Blade transportation:
The tractor uses HOWO 371 horsepower or more.
When the blades are transported from the manufacturing plant to the wind farm transfer field, the road is relatively flat and the two sides are open. The blades are transported by a 3-axle ordinary blade transport flatbed trailer with brackets on the board, and the ends of the blades cantilever.
According to the equipment data, the blades of XE105-2000 wind turbines are 51m long. When the blades are transported by ordinary flatbed trucks: the trailer wheelbase is 18m, the length of the vehicle wind turbine blade trailer is 40m, the total control length of the blade cantilever is 58m, and the width of the vehicle is 3m.
When the blades are transported from the wind farm transfer site to the wind turbine stand, the three-axle lift with blades and the tail wheel hydraulic steering special truck are used.
XE105-2000 fan blades are 51m long and are transported by special vehicles. When the blades are lifted 35°: trailer wheelbase Lb=16m, vehicle length La=25m, rotation center distance from blade tip Lc=35m, and vehicle width 3m.
4. Tower transportation
The tractor adopts Delong 4254 heavy tractor with 450 horsepower.
The four-section tower is transported from the manufacturing plant to the wind farm transfer site. When the bridge headroom along the line is 5m, the 100-ton dustpan shall be used for disconnected loading. After loading, the height of the top of the tower shall not exceed 4.9m from the ground.
The tower tube is transported from the wind farm transfer site to the wind turbine location. There are many bends along the line, the radius is small, and the slope is steep, it needs to be transported by a crane with a hydraulic steering vehicle at the tail, and is towed by a tractor. The net height of the bridge culvert shall not be lower than 5.5m.
XE105-2000 wind turbine equipment tower has a total length of 77.5m and is transported in four sections. The widest tower has a diameter of 4.4m and the longest single-section tower has a length of 22≤25m. The trailer wheelbase is 20m.